Welcome everyone to the fabulous Sweet Inspiration Link Party 140
Please keep in mind that linking up with stock photography or using photos without express permission by the photo owner is not allowed. Links of stock photography or photos that are not owned by you and Link Parties will be removed without notification.
This is by far my favorite edition for falafel. I’ve never seen a recipe like this before so I’m going to give it a try the soonest possible. You can find the recipe from Jas at All Thats Jas
Salmon croquettes. So easy to make them and they look delicious and crispy. Full recipe from Tracie at Somewhat Awry
I loved seeing all of the different paints and techniques that Vicki from Entri Ways used over the past year. She has done some fantastic projects the past year, and I’ll definitely be trying some of her techniques in the future.
I’m in love with this winterberry fur wreath from Beverly and Gloria over at Across the Boulevard. It’s just perfect for winter, and I think one of these would look perfect with my decor.
We all have problems hiding those unsightly, awkward containers in our laundry room and Ann @ The Apple Street Cottage shares her easy, and beautiful solution!
I was smitten with this coat that Laurie of Vanity and Me shared with us. I can just dive right into it what with the weather being so horrid these days. I love that blue color and also the fact that it is not heavy. Winter you can stay as long as you want if I get to look as stylish as Laurie!
Lately I have been getting up early while everyone is still asleep and I marvel at all I get done in the morning. And with a smile on my face! Candice of She’s Crafty has a great routine for the morning and I am going to follow some of her suggestions too.
The post that received the most views from Sweet Inspiration Link Party 140 is from Michelle at A Crafty Mix
- It would beappreciated if you follow us on at least one social media.
- No link back to ourblogs required but it would be appreciated. We have our buttons as “nofollow”links so no to upset SEO.
- You can link up to3 posts, DIY’s, Home décor, Crafts, Recipes, anything family friendly goes!
- Yes, you can linkup posts with Affiliate links.
- Please link up yourown work, no ads.
- Linking gives uspermission to share a credited photo on our social media accounts.
- If you wish to pinthe features please do so by going to the original post.
- No repeat linkingup. Otherwise, it will be removed. Click the button to link up below! Get inspired,have fun & share!!!
By submitting a link to the Sweet Inspiration Link Party you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts.
The Art Decoration and Crafting and all Sweet Inspiration Link Party co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and credit given.
Enjoy your party time 😆